Tuesday, August 09, 2016

Congratulations, Plain Jane!

Great little video showcasing CFDA and celebrating the new CFDA Women's National Chamion, Plain Jane our of Vidor, TX.

Jamie is a friend of mine, she shoots with the Big Thicket Bushwackers out of Silsbee, TX.  She went to Colorado last week, and won it all.  I thought that I had highlighter her win, but I guess I didn't.  I was waiting for this video to come out.

Take a look at the video in full screen, and watch how these ladies compete.  Take a look also at the outfits some of them wear.  These gals are pretty, and fast.  You do not want to get in a gunfight with them.



Take a look also at her belt/holster rig.  It's a steampunk rig made by her husband, Parttime, who runs Crease N Corral.  If you want some high-grade custom leather, you couldn't do better than Crease N Corral.

Congratulations, Jamie!  We'll see you in a couple of months.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Nope, NOT going to piss ANY of those ladies off! :-)