Friday, November 09, 2012

Busy, busy.

I won't have time to post on Friday or Saturday, I'll be working.  Nothing here to look at, move along.

If you're bored and surfing (why else would you show up here?), go read Rachel Lucas, one of the very first bloggers in the blogosphere.  Rachel has been making me laugh for a lot of years.  She married a sailor or some-damned-body and he dragged her off to Italy, but she's still blogging at the link.

Or, go read Sarah Hoyt.  I discovered her recently and there's good stuff there.  Sarah is a writer, and a thinker, and she's very deep.

Rachel will make you laugh, Sarah will make you cry.  They'll both make you think.

I'll be back on Sunday.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Good links, thanks! And have a safe weekend!

Rich Jordan said...

Rachel Lucas. Piquance, Impudence, Ordnance. My shortcut still has that original title from her blog way back when. Absolutely one of the best.