Monday, November 12, 2012

Best Product Review Ever!

I've been busy at work today, but I stumbled upon this product review on Amazon.  It's for a men's hair removal product.
At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head. Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning
That's enough for the PG audience, the rest of it gets pretty graphic, but before he was finished, tears were flowing from my eyes and my ribs were hurting.  One grandkid said he'd never heard me laugh so hard.

Hat tip Curmudgeonly and Skeptical.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thought I wsa gonna break some ribs.

ben