Thursday, February 23, 2006

Chili Cheese Fries

A couple of times a week, Milady works nights. On those occasions, she leaves home at about 5:00 pm and we won't see her till daylight. I am left to fend for myself and anyone else in the house.

Tonite, her son was over and when it came supper time, we thought about it for a few minutes, then I went to the store for supplies.

Chili Cheese Fries was the menu. The whole menu. We got out the Fry-Daddy and made some fries, opened a can of Hormel Chili, and nuked some Cheeze-Whiz. Dammit, that was good. My gut runneth over.

She'll be home tomorrow night, so I'll eat a more balanced meal. You can bet that Chili Cheese Fries won't be on the menu. When she lets us boys fend for ourselves, anything is apt to happen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Hormel Chili and Cheeze-Whiz?
I hope you remebered the Pepto.

Anonymous said...

this is Michelle, PawPaw's daughter. He doesn't need pepto. He would rather float air biscuits all night and watch the tears come to our eyes than take pepto. *lol* You gotta love him!