Tuesday, January 09, 2024

Failure of Leadership

 I guess by now that everyone has heard that our SecDef, Lloyd Austin was AWOL las week.  Now, I understand, he is still on sick call.  I don't know who is running the Defense Dept in his absence, but frankly, I'm not sure who is running it when he is present.

after watching the debacles that Austin has presided over, I've considered him an Affirmative Action pick, but this latest scandal seems to raise the bar.  An interesting note came across my feed, about Austin's tenure as the Central Command CO.

...Austin that, he should have never been secretary of defense, because he was a failed commander when he was in control of Central Command. In fact, when I was at the Naval War College, he was a case study in failures of leadership. We've known back then, and he has demonstrated whether it was then, with the botched...

So, before becoming Secretary of Defense, Austin was a case study in failure of leadership.  It makes perfect sense why Biden would eant him.  He's an Affirmative Action pick.

1 comment:

Sabre22 said...

ALL of biden's picks are Affirmative action picks