Saturday, May 13, 2017

Central Air

Last Thursday, I talked about the household AC unit.  After cleaning the condenser coil, I started watching the thermostat closely.  The unit wasn't keeping the house cool.  If I set the thermostat on 70, the unit would bring the house down to 72 and hang there.  It wasn't bad, but it wasn't right either.

Yesterday was the same deal.  Set the thermostat on 70, house cools down to 72 and hangs there.  Last night about bedtime, Belle commented that the house felt warm and when I checked the thermometer, it was at 74 degrees.  This with a cool evening.

This morning, I called a guy that comes highly recommended.  Surprisingly, he answered the phone on a Saturday morning.  He told me that he would come check the unit, that he'd be here about noon.

I don't know what the problem is, but it needs to be fixed.   And, this guy comes highly recommended.  He's willing to come out on Saturday to keep my gal comfortable, and I'm willing to write the check.

Next week is going to be very, very busy, with a variety of activities scheduled and mandatory.  If I can get this AC fixed today, it will be a huge blessing.

1 comment:

Jerry The Geek said...

Well .. as long as he comes highly recommended, what could go wrong?