Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Adeeb, in Comments

Back last September, I posted an entry entitled Crybaby Mohammed.  We were right in the middle of the Benghazi kerfluffle, and the Lightworker was blaming an amateurish movie that no one had seen.  The UN was considering sanctions on blasphemy, particularly blasphemy of the Mohametan variety.

Yesterday afternoon, late, I found a comment that had been posted by Adeeb, saying that he would never forgive me.  Let's read his comment in its entirety.
Adeeb alshareef said...
Do you think this is funny ??
This is the prophet of peace, the prophet of islam, the prophet of allah (the god)

You made a big mistake that you have to fix it

We love our prophet so we will not forgive you.

I think it's hilarious, Adeeb, on many levels.  The first level is that you waited nine months to post a comment.  I've often believed that your religion is behind the times, and that the followers of the pedophile prophet are basically illiterate, but you really should try to keep up with the conversation.

It's funny on another  level, Adeeb.  If he is the prophet of peace, why do so many of his followers behead people, threaten people, bomb people, and fly airplanes into buildings?  Is it because the followers of the pedophile don't believe in peace?  

What is not funny Adeeb?  It's that you and all the followers of the pedophile are so backward, evil, violent people.  You cannot manage your own affairs, you depend on others to manage your affairs for you.  You keep women in slavery, you abuse your children, and you generally make life a living hell for everyone around you.  Grow up!    If you keep coming to my blog and making asinine comments, I'll continue to abuse you verbally.  I hold your pedophile prophet in deep disdain.  The world would have been a better place if he had never lived.  The entire religion is doomed to eternal damnation, and it would be better for all of you if you convert immediately to Judaism.

2 comments:

Termite said...

The 3 comments prior to his posting are also fairly illiterate.

Anonymous said...

Trying to think of something to add but cant. Most memorable thing from my time in the gulf was how bad they smelled. Actually I smelled they stunk. Seemed like most did not bathe and covered it up with perfume. I have hated perfume ever since I was there.
The prophet of peace thing sure goods old.
Ben