Tuesday, June 14, 2011

New Holster

My son came in an hour ago and presented me with a new holster, custom made inside-waist-band for my Smith and Wesson Model 60.


It's a beauty, ain't it? Made from stiff saddle-leather, it's strong enough that it doesn't collapse when I draw the revolver.


As a fancy added touch, he included my brand into the corner stitching. I registered this brand when I was in the cattle business and it's become sort of an unofficial trademark for everything that we hand-produce. The photo shows the quality of the stitching.




How's that for a Father's Day gift?

5 comments:

Old NFO said...

VERY nice! and that is a nice Father's Day present!

Michael W. said...

Yep, right pretty work.......

Anonymous said...

Leaning J D?

Pawpaw said...

Farmis" Leaning JD?

Yup! Registered in the brand book of the State of Louisiana.

Anonymous said...

That is handsome. Well wear!

Denis