Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday Morning Dawg

This dog loves his ball. It's a miniature basketball I got at a promotion and brought home to him. When I was cussing and raising hell at the plumbing problem I had last week, the dog gathered the only two things that mean anything to him, and he went into a convenient corner until the ruckus died down.


His ball and a dryer sheet. He loves dryer sheets, although I don't know why. Sometimes you'll see him carrying a dryer sheet around. Go figure.

Then, later in the week when I rented the carpet cleaning machine, you'd have thought that I brought aliens into the house. The dog did not like that carpet machine. So, of course, he had to go find his ball. God Forbid that damned machine would tamper with his ball.


I'd love to know what goes on in that dog's head.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Are you SURE you want to know??? :-)

Ess said...

Wow! I wanna go!!! That is so great you are going! I know u both are really going to enjoy it! Just be sure and take "That lovin' feeling" with you! These guys are some of the greatest!!