Friday, June 10, 2011

Honey-do list

At this point of the summer I've comepleted my honey-do list. My honey didn't fill it, but other obligations like church and family have been requesting attention. This morning I rented a carpet cleaner and did some work in the living room and hall, then I went over to the church to replace a fill valve in one of the bathrooms. I used a Fluidmaster replacement valve, installed it, checked for leaks, flushed it half a dozen times and things seem to be okay.

Now I'm going to take a break and pack an overnight bag. Milady and I have tickets for a Bill Medley (Righteous Brothers) concert tonight and we'll leave here later this afternoon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bill Medley has such a great voice. I envy you, enjoy the concert.

Old NFO said...

Enjoy!

Mulligan said...

Completed ?!!??? That's possible?

my list stacks up like something pelosi would vote for

The cashiers at home depot laugh when they see me walking in