Wednesday, March 01, 2017

Life is Complicated

I'm not complaining, you understand, just that life is complicated.  I notice this morning, drinking coffee, that I didn't post at all yesterday.  PawPaw was on the hook to watch grandkids, which isn't a chore as much as it used to be.  They're pretty well able to watch themselves.  And, they know where I hide the ice cream. (It's in the freezer in the garage.)

We didn't do Mardi Gras yesterday.  Normally Belle and I trek to Mamou to enjoy the festivities, but other commitments got in the way.

But, we had a bit of excitement yesterday, and I'll just leave this right here so that I can find it later.



This afternoon looks to be a pleasant exercise in garage door maintenance.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Just be careful, those damn things pack a wallop if they get out of control!!!