Saturday, September 22, 2012

The Mohammed Cartoon

I almost forgot about another Mohammed Cartoon I saw last week.  I've seen it before, but it resonates on how completely the Islamic world treats its women.  Here we see two Islamic women with only their eyes revealed.  The Prophet is revealed with his eyes covered.  That's a telling caricature of the Muslim faith.

You'll notice that the prophet is a gray-bearded man and that the women are fresh faced young ladies.  Actually, I'm not convinced that the ladies are old enough for the prophet, who much preferred his girls before they reached puberty.  He is without a doubt the most reviled pedophile in the world.

I was busy today, advancing the Christian faith, so I didn't have a chance to look for a Koran.  I'll be at an auction later today, so hopefully someone will be selling a box of books with a rat-eared paperback copy.  I need some scrap paper to test the penetration of shotshells and a Koran should do just fine.

2 comments:

Retired Spook said...

Here's an idea. How about every time we see one of these towel-headed goat-humpers burning an American flag, we stack up a couple hundred Korans and torch them, complete with video. And let them know that we will keep doing it until they pull their uncivilized heads out of their butts, and start acting like humans instead of shit-flinging monkeys?

How long would it take to get their attention?

be603 said...

did you mean to say "most revered pedophile in the world?"