Monday, September 24, 2012

More Mohammed Cartoons

No review of Mohammed cartoons would be complete without a viewing of Kurt Westergaard's drawing of Mohammed with a bomb on his head.   Done in stark black and white, the unsmiling prophet is poised to detonate, a metaphor for his perpetually aggrieved followers.

This cartoon, more than any, dramatizes for me the Mohammadan faith.  It's stark and deadly, capable of more damage to the Prophet than to some one at a safe distance.  The lesson is simple, keep a safe distance from the Pedophile Prophet and his followers.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

That it does... Religion of peace my ass...

Gerry Nygaard said...

On Sept 11, 01 the neighbor's son behind me was out on their back patio yelling and ululating "Al's Back Bar" at the top of his lungs. Then I saw the second plane hit the tower on tv. In about half an hour after my blood pressure simmered down to merely O.M.G!!, I yelled over the fence to them, "If you don't stop that Goddam noise, I'm coming over and quiet the whole effing bunch of you forever.

They were Somali immigrants and had called the police several times because they saw me working on my guns through the open basement door. They knew I was armed. They moved within a week. I can only wish they went back to their native cess pit.

Gerry N.