Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Reprieve

I'm the eldest of a big family, one that I love and take great pride in being a part of. One of the joys of being in a big family is that you get to take part in projects at other people's houses.

This afternoon I was supposed to go hang curtain rods at my youngest sister's house. Not a problem. I've got all the tools and equipment and it's just three little curtain rods. No sweat, no problem, easy-peasy.

She just called to tell me that she's been detained and can we reschedule for Thursday? Of course. I'll sit here and blog and torment the dog, who's whining outside the window because it's cold out there, and he's cold OUT THERE! I'll let him inside in a few more minutes. He's an inside dog and he's really offended if he has to spend time outside in the weather ALONE!

I need to take him to the lease and teach him to run rabbits. Does anyone know if a Shih Tzu can be taught to run rabbits?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ole Tapper would be laughing his tail off just thinking of your dog hunting the bunnies.

At least it'd get a good combing by the briars (or after the briars).

David