Saturday, October 25, 2008

Nothing

No, I didn't get a deer today, but that's okay. I spent the day in the woods, looking at all manner of marvelous things.

Like daybreak.



And midday in the piney woods. For those who might wonder, this is in the middle of an active oil field. When people talk about the oil industry wrecking the environment, I think of our hunting lease. Does this look wrecked to you? And this is in the middle of an active oil field.



As always, you can click'em to embiggen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The lower picture looks a lot like where I hunt at the confluence of the Sauk and Skagit (Ska'jit) rivers. It really should be raining though. Hunting in fair weather just ain't right.

Gerry N. in far away, exotic Western Washington.

Old NFO said...

Looks more like Mansfield to me :-)