Monday, August 14, 2023

The Demise Continues

 This morning's news reveals that the Democrat J6 Committee that turned a joyous celebration of freedom into an insurrection., may have destroyed key intelligence documents that might tell a totally different story from the preferred narrative.

It looks like the background intelligence documents about the Capitol Hill riot have gone the way of certain Secret Service call records, the Capitol Hill pipe bomber’s identity, the ID of the White House cocaine addict, and Hillary Clinton’s bleach bit emails. Key evidence is missing. It’s gone. Vanished. If you’re in any way confused, let’s be clear: this is how a corrupt, banana republic, tinpot dictatorship acts.

When the Republicans took the House last year, the Democrats certainly did not want the new majority to be able to see their malfeasance. It makes good sense to destroy these documents, even though such destruction may be a felony. The problem for the Dems is that the lesser mortals in their cult have been indicting Donald Trump based on that flawed narrative, and under the American system of justice, whenever a person is indicted, they get to see ALL the evidence.

In effect, they gave Trump full subpoena power.  He is a defendant in multiple federal indictments relating to his conduct during that time period.  He gets to see it all.

In other, more local news, my quest to fully train the employees of the City of Pineville on the Louisiana Public Records act continues apace. I feel as if I'm being stonewalled but a few cracks are starting to appear in the wall. I feel certain that I will prevail, but the employees of the city need some intense in-service training in this statute. It is my sincere hope that I will not have to begin exploring the mysteries of the Louisiana malfeasance law.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are all traitors to the republic.
There is but one solution. It is outlined in the Constitution.

Bob said...

I use to be embarrassed by the reputation our State carried but now especially after the 2020 elections no one in this country has a rite to look down there nose at Louisiana. Further more its the Southern states Congressmen and Ladies that is standing up for whats rite and some of those are from Louisiana. Any way I see Boonies has just dropped 5 more videos so I am outta here to go watch.

Old NFO said...

I've got my surprised face around here somewhere, I swear... sigh