Monday, February 28, 2022

I Notice

 I notice that the 2nd Amendment seems to be alive and well in Ukraine, where citizens are bearing arms in defense of home and country. I notice that those dreaded "assault" rifles are now defensive rifles and are being handed out by the government.  

I notice that "green" energy is being re-thought in Europe, as suddenly the continent realizes that Russia holds all the cards in petro-energy, and that they are dependent on the natural gas that flows trough pipelines

I notice that Covid hysteria has dropped off, everywhere except in the White House, where people still wear masks.  Never let it be said that Joe Biden let reality intrude on his fevered dreams.

I notice that military aged men are staying in Ukraine, while the women and children flee.  It is amazing how natural gender roles re-assert themselves in the face of reality.

1 comment:

Termite said...

" It is amazing how natural gender roles re-assert themselves in the face of reality.."


Amazing how pronouns revert back to their original meanings, and "woke" goes away...