Tuesday, January 06, 2015

NSU

Back in 1975, I graduated from Northwestern State University of Louisiana.  A small, teacher college in Natchitoches, LA.  It also had a pretty good business school, one hell of a music department.  But, NSU is known as a teacher college and it's graduated lots of classroom teachers over the years.  I, on the other hand, took a degree in business, and later went back for graduate school under the GI bill.

If you've been on the intertubes very long, you've seen those pop-up ads that insert themselves in articles or websites you're reading.  I haven't thought of my alma-mater in several months, and certainly haven't clicked on its website.  But, this morning, an ad for NSU popped up on my browser.

Odd, that.  I wonder how it found it's way onto my browser?

1 comment:

Eaton Rapids Joe said...

I suspect you will learn something today and that tomorrow you will demonstrate your leadership skills.