Friday, September 22, 2006

What a ride!

This week has been a tough one. Busy at work, busy at home.

Pawpaw is tired, and it ain't over yet. I have to be up early to get to the rental shop to rent a ditch witch. Tomorrow I'm gonna trench the back yard, then lay conduit to the project house. I've got to get electricity and plumbing finished so I can install sheetrock. I hate floating sheetrock. I don't even like to say the word but once a year or so.

Milady went to the paint store this week and picked out her colors for the project. It's gonna look good when we're finished with it.

Milady and I are watching grandkids tonight while Momma works. We love it, we do. Where else can you get four-year-old kisses? Or teach a 9 year old how to walk the dog with a Yo-Yo? I had forgotten that I knew how to do that.

PawPaw ain't forgot how to blog. He's busy. Life intrudes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some things truly are more important than blogging.

Mel