Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Later

 I'll tell you all about it later, but today I've been enmeshed in a bureaucratic snafu.  When everything comes to fruition, I'll tell you all about it, but mum's the word until we get it sorted out.  It's a good story and deserves telling.  It all started in 1984, when life was simple and I had life figured out. Times have changed since then.

I had a boss once who had a needlepoint hanging behind his desk.  "Never Let The Bureaucrat Win".  That's where we are right now.  I'm grinning right now at the absurdity of the whole situation, but they are about to piss me off.  If need be, I'll write a letter to my congress-critter.


2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Hope you 'win' the battle...

BobF said...

To me there are few better pictures in the mind than a bureaucrat's desk piled high with paper and on fire.