Saturday, October 20, 2018

Grips Are In

Sunday past I talked about the Lipsey's Special.  I had ordered a set of grips from the Altamont Company, and they cane in today.  Very nice grips, they fit the frame well, ad Altamont event sent three (3) grip screws of varying length so that I could properly fit the grip to the revolver.  Having those three screws was a nice touch.


I think that they look good on the gun.  The checkering is nicely executed,  much better than the photo and my poor skills with a camera would indicate.


I think that they look very nice indeed.  This revolver might become one of my "barbecue" guns.

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Yep, that DOES look good, and the fit looks good too!

The Displaced Louisiana Guy said...

Very nice!

Quenataucus Corner said...

Total car barrel wouldn't fit on kwc. Now that's all you need to construct a semi-automatic uzi carbine.