Sunday, October 18, 2009

Game Cam

You might recall me talking about the game camera I put out at Momma's house. I hadn't had a chance to check it until this morning after church. It took 20 photos, but only a few of them showed game. I'm in the learning curve on this camera and I have some adjustments to make on the infra-red (night time) shots.

However, I've got a couple of good shots of deer. You can click on them for a bigger version. Here's a doe and what seems to be a nice four-point.



Here's another, of a doe.



I'm still in the learning curve on this camera, but I'm encouraged with the prospect of learning.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That's amazing. I love that you can capture these types of images. Very cool!

J said...

Last week my nephew's gamecam down in the river bottom caught 20 photos of a fat ol' fox squirrel.