Wednesday, October 07, 2020

Tracking Delta

 This thing looks like it might run over us, again.  A second major storm for Louisiana in the space of several weeks.  Between the Covid, our dumb-ass governor, and the hurricane season, 2020 has been a total disaster since March.

Now, this thing is cranked up and my home sate is right in the bullseye.

Thankfully, there is some of my prep work from Laura that I never un-did.  That's a blessing, but there is still some prep that I need to do, so I'd best but on my shores and go do it.  If by some miracle, this thing passes us by, that would be a great thing, but at this point, it looks like Saturday will be spent in hunker-down mode.

I'd best get busy.

3 comments:

juvat said...

Best of luck to you, my friend.

One correction, IMHO, you got the disasters in the wrong order. In increasing order of disaster, I think, Covid, Hurricanes and most disastrous is your "dumb ass governor".

I live in Texas, and am losing faith and patience in our governor also. I guess the old saw is true. "Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

Stay dry!

Anonymous said...

Good luck sir, I hope your preps are all for naught. Louisiana must be pretty sick of hurricane season by now, it is October for Chris Sake !!

Old NFO said...

Hunker down. And prayers for y'all.