Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Louisiana Covid Update - Day 57

It's Tuesday, according to my calendar, and we're in the 57th day of the covid lockdown.  Let's look at the numbers.

Today, the case count is running at 32,050, or 235 more than yesterday.
Fatalities are listed at 2281.  An increase of 39.
Hospital census is down to 1320, an increase of 10 since yesterday.  The vent count is at 146, down from 157 yesterday.

My home parish of Rapides is shwing 576 cases with the same 13 deaths.

I spent the morning in the shop, doing some gunsmithing for a friend.  He had broken a mainspring in his Peitta revolver, and I happened to have a couple of spares in my bag.  He's all set now, and we also took the time to palaver.  It was good to visit with him and he said he'd be here for the monthly match on the 23rd.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Hopefully the curve is flattening over there.