Monday, January 20, 2020

Errands

The boys needed to swing by Wally-world, and I needed fuel,so I dropped them off at the front door and swung around to the Murphy Station adjacent.  They recently remodeled, and I haven't stopped there since the remodel.  I was surprised to find that they offer ethanol-free fuel.

I don't mind burning ethanol in my vehicle, all the new ones are set up for corn, and whatever you think about the moral imperative of burning corn in a vehicle, it is ubiquitous.  Those of us who want ethanol-free in our small engines have to seek it out, and now I have one other place to get it.

After the Wally trip, I took the boys to a local lunch place for a calzone.  These two were born within 6 months of each other and have been close cousins their whole lives. 


The one on the left graduates from high school in May.  The one on the right graduated in December and leaves for Fort Jackson tomorrow morning.  This may well be the last time they are together for a while.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

That pump gas will give you better mileage! And yes, knowing where you can get that for small engines is great!

DaveS said...

Godspeed and good luck to your grandson.