Tuesday, August 06, 2019

Qualfying

Today is the first day of qualifying for the various statewide and parish races in Louisiana.  All over the state, ccandidates are making their way to the courthouse to file the necessary paperwork to be included on the ballot.

Today was the first time I exercised this particular right and privilege of American citizenship.  I am now a qualified candidate for the office of Sheriff for Rapides Parish.


Listening to talk radio on the ay to and from the courthouse, I stopped by my local gun shop and picked up another AR.  This one is a flat-top M4 clone.  Nothing, fancy, nothing special, but BATF seems to be backed up on approvals.  Mine took about 45 minutes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not a qualified candidate - check your post, you need to edit

Anonymous said...

Might want to check the second sentence, second paragraph for a typo. I hope you meant 'now' instead of 'not'. Best of luck!