Monday, July 01, 2019

Busy, Busy

It was a busy weekend and we're picking up speed for the week.

Saturday, hosted the club monthly match.  We had two new shooters this weekend, and we hope they come back and shoot with us.  As hard as we've worked over the past two years, the word still isn't out.   Both of these guys were amazed to find a fast-draw club in central Louisiana.

Sunday, went dancing with my gal.  Belle and I are members of a private dance club that meets the last Sunday of every month.  It's mainly an old-folks club.  We hire a band, start dancing at 4:00 and serve supper at 6:00.  The dance is over at 8:00, because we're old folks.

Belle and I, having fun.
I put Belle on the road at 6:00 this morning.  She still works (and loves her job), working as a registered nurse for a private company, dealing with home-bound patients.    She trains direct-care staff for people with problems, and today she is teaching a medication administration class in West Monroe, LA.  While shes out doing that, I'll be doing retail politics on the west side of the parish.  I do't have much of a foot-hold over there, so I need to get on that side, show my face, shake hands, and talk to people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aloha, when can I get a Paw Paw for Sheriff hat?
Storyteller

Old NFO said...

Y'all go forth and do good! :-)