Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Resetting the Range

This morning was pure piddling around.  I'm still sorting stuff that we moved for Louisiana State, and before I get it all back in place, the range needs a good sweeping.  Wax bullets get everywhere and I've found a bunch of them.  I also wanted to refurb he backdrop before I set up the targets, and I want to test all the electronics.  I may have one bad timer, and I have to sort that out.

Which is to say, one thing leads to another.  At noon, I decided to mow the lawn, and dropped what I was doing to cut grass.  It's supposed to rain tomorrow, and I can test electronics indoors, but the lawn is outside where it will be raining.

The lawn looks better now, so the neighbors won't be muttering under their breath.  Belle will be home shortly and we'll declare happy hour.

I can still do a full day's wor, but it takes me two days.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Piddling still gets things done... LOL