Monday, April 15, 2019

Putting Stuff Away

Louisiana State is in the record books, and we're putting stuff away.  We got the church cleaned this morning, and this afternoon I've been sorting and stacking.  I'll take a couple of days to do that before I reset the indoor range.  I really want to test my timing equipment.  We hd a couple of glitches this weekend, nothing I couldn't fix because I keep spares, but I want to see if I fan find out what was causing the problems.

Our photographer, Miss E, is startinng to put up albums, and she took this onne of me on Friday.  My daughter thinks it is a good likeness.


On the Friday of a sanctioned shoot, we all wear red. (Remember Every Deployed)  It's just one way of saying thanks to the men ad women who are overseas keeping us safe.

2 comments:

juvat said...

Glad you had a good and successful time.

Rivrdog said...

PawPaw, if you are using LED lamps indoors, they each put out some RFI, and it's cumulative if you have enough of them on in an enclosed place like your range. The RFI can interfere with all sorts of RF-based equipment. There are articles about this on the net, or just chat up a ham you might know.