Friday, April 05, 2019

Buseri'n Hell

I'm glad I retired.  I couldn't do all the stuff I need to do, and work, too.

Spent all day organizing for Louisiana State, and I'll continue in that regard until it's all moved to the venue and the match is over.  This afternoon, Belle and I made a trip to town, hit Office Depot for some supplies and spent the afternoon making name tags and banquet tickets for the shooters.

A seasoned match director told me that the more you do, the easier it gets.  I suppose so, because I've got the lists from last year, and the year before.    This will be the third year I've been involved in putting on a sanctioned state shoot.

This year has been easier, but it's still a lot of work.   However, it is Friday afternoon, and I do believe that we'll declare Happy Hour shortly.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Sounds like a winner! Sweat ahead of time, the cool and collected at showtime! :-)