Thursday, June 14, 2018

Pride Month

It's Pride Month. - Who knew?  I certainly didn't before I read an article about the CEO of Twitter being harangued about eating at Chick-Fil-A.
"You must love the taste of bigotry!" one person wrote in response.
 "Why is Twitter boosting a notoriously anti-gay company during #PrideMonth?" another person wrote.
It's no secret that Chick-Fil-A is a Christian company that espouses traditional Christian values.  They also make excellent chicken.  I've eaten at Chick-Fil-A, when it was convenient.  Not for the politics, but because of the chicken.  Not every purchase has to be a political decision.

Buffalo Wild Wings, for example, has a no-gun policy.  I've never eaten in one, not so much for the politics, but because I make very good chicken wings at home.  And, the one BWW store in this area is all the way across town.  It's simply easier to cook them myself.  It ain't hard.

I've been a customer of Pregressive Insurance for years.  Not because of their politics, but because they've always treated me right.

But, hey!  If you want to boycott a company because you don't like their politics, it's a (mostly) free country

1 comment:

MattB said...

Buffalo Wild Wings has dried out wings from under a heat lamp that they throw whatever flavor sauce you order on them and plop them in front of you. You are not missing anything. Worst I ever had!!