Saturday, May 12, 2018

Treason

Treason, under the US Code, is defined as follows:
Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
When I read earlier this week that John Kerry was giving aid and comfort to our enemies, I thought that he might be in violation of the Code.

It seems that Sondra K agrees with me.

It's Saturday afternoon.  I'm going to have a drink and consider this.

2 comments:

Jonathan H said...

Unfortunately I doubt we'll see anything happen; as typical, high ranking Democrats are likely to get away with criminal behavior.

Old NFO said...

Definite violation of the Logan Act.