Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Deer Lease

I mailed a money order today for my membership on the deer lease. I've been a member of this lease for about six years, and it's a great club.  Local boys, salt of the earth, they're all local folks and at 40 miles, I've probably got the farthest to drive of any other member.  Except maybe Bobby, who grew up near the lease and drives down almost every weekend.  He's got a house nearby that he keeps for a place to sleep when he's in town for the weekend.

Still, my membership is paid for another year, and I'm gettinng ready for deer season.  We've only got about ninety days to get ready.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Good for you, sounds like a great set up, and the drive is usually WORTH the price!!!

Termite said...

Which rifle will be your "go-to" this year?