Tuesday, October 06, 2020

Watching Delta

 I've been watching Hurricane Delta all day, wondering what's going to happen.  We really won't know anything for another day or so, but this is a major hurricane, with winds now at about 140 mph.  The track is uncertain tonight as I type this, the track is uncertain, but all the models have it hitting Louisiana on Saturday.

And, I have an invitational shooting event planned for this weekend.  Is it going more east, or more west?  No one has a clue, but one thing I know is that I know is that southwest Louisiana really doesn't need another Cat 3 hurricane.  Some of the models have it taking the same track as Laura, and that would be a horrible scenario.

I don't wish anything had on anyone, but we really don't need  another major hurricane right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Louisiana has had their share of wind and rain this year. Lets hope Delta becomes a dud.