Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday Morning Dawg

Some days the dog won't cooperate. Won't look toward the camera for hell nor high water.


He had an adventure Friday afternoon. I heard a noise in the street, a school bus blowing its horn. I went outside to check on the commotion and the dog scooted out between my feet and headed for the bus to see about the excitement. He's a lot faster than I am, and before I could catch him, he had run across the front yard and jumped up in that bus.

He figured that if they were blowing the horn, they wanted him to come out and take a ride. The bus driver captured him and handed him back to me. I still don't know why they were blowing that horn.

He's the riding-the-school-bus, Sunday Morning Dawg.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

LOL- He had to have learned that 'somewhere'...