Tuesday, February 01, 2011

SuddenLink Sucks

SuddenLink communications is the most aggravating outfit I've ever dealt with. I came home from the hospital tonight to find that my television is out. Oh, I get basic cable, but the channels I normally watch are infected with the Blue Screen of Death.

So, I get out the phone book and call Suddenlink. No answer on the phone. None at all. So, I go to their website and look for a customer service number. None listed.

I finally go to another website and find a service number. Let me repeat that. I've got to go to another website, one not affiliated with Suddenlink to find a service number. While I'm there, I complete a customer service survey, and give them zeros across the board.

I guess I'll call the Public Service Commissioner tomorrow morning.

If I had the extra money, I'd buy a billboard that says: Suddenlink Sucks!

5 comments:

J said...

Try Centennial Wireless at your peril. They cancelled my pre-pay cellphone contract with six PAID months left on my one-year prepay contract. The Public Service Commission ignored me.

J said...

PS: and they KEPT my money!

Suddenlink Help said...

Hi - My name is Tina and I am with Suddenlink. I am sorry to hear your cable services wasn't working when you returned home. I'd be happy to help get this issues resolved. Also, on our website under the "Contact Us" section, several options are available to contact us -- Call Us, Email Us, Live Chat and Self Help. Here is the link to our site: http://www.suddenlink.com/contact-us/. Please feel free to email me directly at tina-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com for assistance with your cable service. Thank you!

Pawpaw said...

Oh, Tina. Check your mailbox, sweetie. Harshly worded memo to follow.

Anonymous said...

If you go to suddenlink.com or suddenlink.net you can find the contact number for residential support in under 10 seconds... you must be blind. Seriously getting upset because you cant find the phone number is just stupid. lol