Monday, July 09, 2007

Monday!

It was Monday all day today. We started off by fulfilling a promise to the congregation that I would go somewhere and buy eight new tables for the church hall. So, by 10:30 we had the tables delivered to the church and Momma and I were drinking soft drinks at her table. I went home for nap time.

After the nap I mowed for an hour on the empty lot beside the house. Then Milady decided that the red-brown pavers were soaking up too much heat and were tough on the grandkids feet. (This from a woman who used to walk barefoot across the black asphalt streets in LaSalle Parish). These pavers lead from the pool to the pool house. Milady wants light colored pavers there. So, PawPaw took up the red-brown pavers and moved them to a sandy area adjacent to the pool. Tomorrow at daylight I'm going to get up and go buy some light-colored pavers to put down so that the kids can walk from the pool to the crapper without harming their delicate little feet. That should take most of the morning.

PawPaw got his exercise today, moving pavers out of the way so I could put down more pavers. It's an exciting life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're a good man and you take good care of your family. I'm blessed that your family is also my family.