Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Outrage

 I took my Mom to a routine doctor visit this morning.  I was off the net.

Got home, and turned on the computer.  I see that Cheatle has resigned.  Because no one would fire her.  Good riddance.  The Secret Service needs a complete overhaul, and they have to do it without a "stand down" period.

I also understand that DHS Sec Mayjerkus was outraged over the treatment of Cheatle yesterday in Congress.  He can be outraged.  No one gives a shit.  If this had never happened, we would not be talking about it at all.  It did happen, and we are outraged.  The failures of the security detail were covered on live TV for everyone to see.

I don't give a shit what Mayjerkus thinks.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

His time is coming...

Anonymous said...

She’s the fall guy to cover Mayorkas. Took one for the team.

Drew458