Saturday, December 24, 2011

Sneakers? Really?

Disturbances erupting across the nation as Nike rolls out a limited edition Air-Jordan sneaker. Really?

Yeah, in Charlotte. In Atlanta. In Tukwila (wherever that is). And in my hometown.

There are lots more examples of basketball-culture idiocy. Idiocy, pure idiocy.

I would remind my gentle readers that basketball is a game that is played by girls. Anyone who aspires to the game, who follows the game, who emulates the culture of basketball as it's currently practiced in the United States needs plenty of psychological treatment. Years and years of expensive treatment.

I understand our President likes to play basketball. 'nuff said.

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

LOL- Agree!!!! :-)

sue crise said...

riots over $180 shoes???? has the world gone crazy? The value system of some folks leaves much to be desired.

Gerry N. said...

Is it all raysis to note that the vast majority of these idiots are black, and fat? I'll wager that not one in ten thousand can jump higher than two inches without ending up in an ER.

I mite iss well beez all raysis, I'se alreddy politicumly incorreck.