Friday, December 25, 2009

Learnin' Photography

This is interesting.

I've been playing with the new camera and I can see that I've got a lot of learning to absorb. Playing with lights and focus. Stick a bore light in the breech and try to focus on the muzzle. I thought I had cleaned that pistol last week, but I can see that I missed some spots. You can click the picture for a larger version.



Then, a standard shot that every gun-writer takes at one point or another.



I can see that I'm going to have to be really careful with serial numbers. This camera catches everything.

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Nice pistola :-0 And Merry CHRISTmas to you and yours Paw!

Zdogk9 said...

Did it then? Good for you.

JPG said...

Ah, HA! Looks as if you DID snag that SBH you blogged about a few days ago. Good on you. May it give you long and satisfying service.

Post something about your range testing and load experimentation.

Hope 'twas a warm and wonderful Chistmas for PawPaw's fambly.
JPG