Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Kamala Is Running

According to several sources.
On Monday, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) announced her candidacy for the 2020 presidential election with a 1-minute video extolling "American values" and inviting supporters to join her ... in Oakland
She's the first one out of the gate, and if my memory serves, that doesn't bode well.

I couldn't vote for Kamala at any rate.  I saw the hit job she tried to do on Kavanaugh, along with her good friend Cory Booker.  It was disgusting.  She showed me all I needed to know about her that day, and I'm sure that he opponents will play that clip at every golden opportunity.

Racist, you say?  No, I'd vote for a black woman in a minute if her political  opinions aligned with mine.  Condoleeza Rice, for example.  I'd jump on that bandwagon in a flash.
 

1 comment:

Dave said...

Condi Rice. Mia Love. Mikki Haley's not black, but she's a "woman of color," or at least would be if she wasn't conservative.

Once upon a time, I really hoped that a GOP POTUS would have had the chance to nominate Janice Rodgers Brown to SCOTUS, just to watch the Dems heads explode as they tried to pillory a black woman without being racist/sexist.