Thursday, January 10, 2019

Cooper's Craft

Strolling through the grocer's today, I happened to notice a bottle I had not seen previously.


At ~$19.00 a bottle, I dropped it in the basket.  When I got to a place where I could research it, I find that it is a release from Brown-Forman.  It's the first new whiskey they have released in several years and was named to celebrate their Coopers (the guys who make the barrels).

It's a 4-6 year whiskey, bottled at 82 proof.  I went to You Tube for a review and found onne at the Whiskey Vault.



This may be an interesting whiskey.  In the next few days, I'll crack the bottle and let you know.

UPDATE** Got home ad poured a dram, neat, in a highball glass.  Very nice whiskey.  Friendly,  simply, very good neat.  I'll have to try it with ice later.  (Sipping)  That is a lovely bourbon without a lot of complexity.  But, very nice.  It would make a nice beginners whiskey for drinking neat.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Interesting...