Tuesday, February 24, 2015

New Savage Models

Surfing around Facebook this morning, I see that Savage Arms has added some new models to their law enforcement line.  Specifically something they call the Model 10 FLCP-SR.  It's the accustock model with a 24" barrel and the new 10 round magazine.

What is truly interesting is that it also comes in a left-hand version.  With an MSRP of $761.00, it looks like a heck of a deal on a law enforcement rifle.  Any competent gunsmith could cut that barrel back to 20" or 18" without much problem.

Joey!  Does that answer your question?

3 comments:

The Displaced Louisiana Guy said...

Heck yeah!

Daddy Hawk said...

Paw Paw, according to the Savage website, they have a factory option for a 20 inch barrel. It just went to the top of my rifle wish list.

The Displaced Louisiana Guy said...

The more I think about it, the more I think I would just have to call them and see what options were available. Aside from the box magazine, I do like the scout's shorter barrel, medium eye relief, and the iron sights it comes with. I'm not sure what route would be the best to go, but I do know Savage has some top-notch customer service. I bet I could get just about whatever I wanted for a pretty reasonable price.