Thursday, January 06, 2011

Updated - For Dianne.

As you can all see, I've updated the look at PawPaw's House. Changed the wallpaper, so to speak. I'm still trying to figure out how to make it do what I want it to do, but we're making progress.

One feature that my sisters wanted was an easy way to access my recipes and cooking. I've got that now. If you look down on the right sidebar, you'll see a rolling sphere that has my post labels. Hold your cursor over it, and it will roll. As a particular label comes up, click on it, and you'll see only those posts with that label. For example, clicking on Cooking or Food will get you those posts.

As always, PawPaw tries to make everything easier for the folks he loves.

9 comments:

Old NFO said...

Nice look!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!! AWESOME!! I think we should make a cookbook called "What's for dinner PawPaw" with all your recipes. They are all wonderful, filling, easy and child friendly.
Love you,
Dianne

Anonymous said...

Change, some times it seems, is good.

Anonymous said...

Hi

I hope a later part of the re vamp will bring back all of the old links.

Anonymous said...

Patty said: Looks great Dennis - as long as you're changing things - Daily Dawg, it's a good thing.

Termite said...

I agree with Dianne. PawPaw's Cook Book would be a big plus.

J said...

The text is smaller.

Rivrdog said...

Oopsie! No link on "Rolling Sphere" - mouseover doesn't work, nor does clicking. Eleven am Eastern.

John said...

I like the change. Not to fond of the sphere tags cloud.