Friday, January 28, 2011

Back and Forth

I've been back and forth to the hospital a dozen times in the past three days. Milady is still in intensive care and they'll only let me see her three times a day, at 10:00 a.m., at 4:00 p.m., and at 8:30 p.m. Of course, I'm there every time they open the doors.

They removed one of the chest tubes today and she is feeling a little better. We're making progress slowly, surely, and hopefully she won't be in ICU much longer. We had an old nurse friend come in today and she made me feel a lot better about the progress.

The dog and I are eating a bologna sandwich. I'm about to change shirts and head back to the hospital.


I swear, that dog loves baloney as much as I do. He's eating as much of it as I am, too.

1 comment:

JPG said...

Sending all best wishes that your lady's continued recuperation be comfortable and rapid. And a couple of additional prayers for your well-being. And the dog's, too.
JPG and Holly