Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hospital Blogging

The last time I was in this hospital, wireless internet wasn't available. I learned yesterday that it is now installed and running. From what I'm seeing, it's running pretty good, with a seamless log-in and easy access. I'm blogging from the cafeteria right now which amazes me. We truly live in the future.

Good Job, Rapides Regional.

In other news, it looks like Milady will be moved from ICU to a room on a ward later today. I'm extremely happy about her progress and would like to thank everyone who has offered prayers and support. I couldn't have done it without you.

I still hate hospitals and committed a faux pas yesterday when, in conversation, I said Funeral Home rather than Hospital. I equate the two in my mind.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you God! We all need a healthy Jane! You, the dog, your children, grandchildren and Bethel! We were few and far between this morning. Only 14 with the help of 6 Dezendorf connections and 6 of us plus Melinda and Bill. Take care and let us know if there is anything we can do. Judy

Rivrdog said...

Yes, things are changing in new hospitals. Internet isn't the only thing. They've also decided that cell phones aren't about to stop anyone's pacemakers or interrupt their computer controlled IV drips, so there is cell phone service in the hospitals now.

Looks like Milady is fighting the good fight. She'll win this one, PawPaw.

Old NFO said...

Good news, thoughts and prayers will continue...