Thursday, December 05, 2019

Oh, Hell.

I'm going to leave this right here so I ca find it later.

Smoked Sausage and Potato Bake

1 package of sliced Eckrich skinless smoked sausage.
8 quartered Yukon gold potatoes.
1 diced green pepper.
1 diced yellow pepper.
2 tbsps of butter.
1 tsp of oregano.
1 tsp of basil.
½ tsp of black pepper.
2 tsps of olive oil.

Preheat the oven to 375°.
In a pan, arrange the sausage, potatoes and peppers and place the butter over the top in small cubes. Drizzle with olive oil and season on top.
Bake covered for 40 to 50 minutes.
Bonne Appétit!

That sounds pretty good, but I'm going to have to "Cajun" it.  I'm thinking some onion to go with the peppers, and some cheese.  I don't know anything about basil, but a good shake of Tony's over the top wouldn't hurt.

1 comment:

Eaton Rapids Joe said...

No celery?