Sunday, December 29, 2019

Goblin Down

It seems that a goblin showed up at a church in White Settlement, TX this morning with intent to do harm to the congregation.  As it turns out, a retired police officer was in atendance and did what he had to do.  The below picture and caption from Facebook.

This morning a man walked into a church in Texas with the intention of killing as many people as possible (red arrow). Luckily, there was a retired police officer in attendance (green arrow) who took the bad guy out.
The headline from the Dallas Morning News tells the story.
Gunman shoots 2 at White Settlement church before churchgoers return fire, killing him, officials say.
My prayers and thoughts are with the family of the one innocent victim killed.  Not so much for the goblin.

I understand that the usual suspects (Bloomberg, et al) are all over this, calling for moe gun control.  I believe that the parishioners exhibited excellent gun control, by shooting the goblin. 



I've been carrying in church for several years with the blessings of my pastor, and I'll continue to do so.

4 comments:

Old Grafton said...

I'm one of 5 parishioners at our Church carrying and in co-operation with each other and the blessing of the Pastor and Deacons. God Forbid but we're prepared.

Howard Brewi said...

A couple of us usually carry in our small Catholic parish in rural Alaska with the appropriate approval

Anonymous said...

I don't go to church regularly. But the times I do, I am carrying concealed, regardless of any laws or signage forbidding it. There is no "Gun Free Death Zone" when I am around.

Eaton Rapids Joe said...

God bless Texas.