Friday, March 29, 2019

Retired and Running

When I went into the Sherif's office this morning to do the final paperwork, the secret was out.  more than one person asked me if I was running for Sheriff.  The election is't until October, and I have time to get my message out.

The message is simple.  Ope, honest transparent leadership.  I know how to do this job because I've run a police agency before.  The Sheriff's job is a bit more complicated, but I have the training, experience, education, and ability to make it happen.



I still have a big shoot planned in two weeks, but after that, I'll be campaigning across the parish getig to know the people of Rapides Parish

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck!.

DocV

Anonymous said...

You public servants just can't stop feeding off the taxpayers, so sad.

Judy said...

Good luck!

LibertyNews said...

Good Luck!

Peripatetic Engineer said...

Best of luck to you.

Jonathan H said...

Wow! That definitely falls into the category of big announcement! Best of luck, I hope you win.

Anonymous said...

Trading those black pocket tees for a white shirt and white hat! Nice announcement video. Wish you all the best.
Dorothy

Daddy Hawk said...

I wouldn’t have guessed it. Good luck. The folks of Rapides Parish would be smart to vote for you.

Old NFO said...

Definitely an unexpected announcement! Good luck, my friend!

Old Grafton said...

HOOOOAHHHH!!! Go for it!!!!

Eaton Rapids Joe said...

Great ad! I think you are wise to hammer the fact that you HAVE supervised 250 law enforcement personnel.

If memory serves, you also worked in corrections...another part of the Sheriff's job.

Best of luck.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your decision & best of luck to you.
-SteveRonin