Monday, March 04, 2019

Monday Morning

Drinking coffee in the pre-dawn hour, I'mm off work today, ad I'll be watching a grandkid while his parents work.  It'll be cool.  He's a great kid and I enjoy spending time with him.    It's what PawPaws do.

I see that Alabama got hit with tornadoes last night,  23 dead and that toll is expected to climb as rescuers work through the day.  Just damn.

We'll be hanging out today.  Local weather is expected to be quite chilly.  February has been so wet that the entire central Louisiana is waterlogged.  The ground is rotten with water-soaked soil.  We really need to dry out, but it appears that drying is not in the immediate forecast.

1 comment:

JayNola said...

As long as I'm trying to re-gravel my driveway and cut another parking lane it's guaranteed to keep raining. My guy says 2 weeks with no rain before it's worth trying. I'm not sure when that'll happen.